Mechanics Savings Bank Buys More Broad Street Property
July 1, 1905
The Mechanics’ Savings Bank purchases “one of the most desirable places of property on Broad Street.”
The Mechanics’ Savings Bank has purchased the fine modern three story brick building at No. 310 East Broad St., near the corner of Third St., paying cash for the same. The purchase was made through Messrs. Pollard and Bagby, real estate agents. The building extends 125 feet to an alley and is one of the most desirable pieces of property on Broad Street.
About this article
Location on Page
Upper Right Quadrant
“Mechanics Savings Bank Buys More Broad Street Property,” Black Virginia: The Richmond Planet, 1894-1909, accessed March 25, 2019, https://blackvirginia.richmond.edu/items/show/1115.